Charis Hybrid is a unique blend of independent study and face-to-face time with instructors and with other students who are determined to go deeper with God.
In the Charis Hybrid Program, students meet two Saturdays per month or for 3 hours each Tuesday and Thursday night for live teaching, guest speakers, discussions, and more. Most of the actual courses will be watched from the comfort of your own home, at your leisure. You will be assigned 10-12 fifty-minute lessons from multiple courses each week. You will have the freedom to watch the lessons at your own pace and time during the week. This uniquely blended program will provide interaction with other students while also giving you the flexibility to complete courses that fit around your schedule.
This program offers the first and second years of Charis and the Third-Year Leadership Program.
Who should attend?
- People with day jobs
- People who like small class sizes
- Full-time moms and dads
- Students with a limited budget
- People looking for fellowship with like-minded believers
- People who want to attend Bible school
- People who want to develop a closer relationship with God
- People looking for full-time ministry training
We’ve made this Hybrid Program to fit your busy schedule!