Starting a Charis course is easier than you’d think.
There is considerable flexibility with scheduling Distance Education courses.
- Take a single course or several at the same time, and in any sequence.
- Take courses from any or all of the Distance Education formats — Online Interactive, Online Self-Paced, and Correspondence Self-Paced.
- Self-Paced courses may be taken at any time.
- Interactive courses are offered in 5-week terms throughout the year.
* Term 2017-H has been extended by one week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
No new lessons are assigned during the week of November 19-26, 2017.
These dates are subject to change without notice.
The 1st-Year Distance Education program is comprised of a total of 39 courses. In order to complete the 1st-Year program, you must receive a grade of 70% or greater in these courses.
Students may view their Online courses and grades on the Home page of the Online campus platform under “My Courses.”
Students may also contact us to request a transcript-to-date containing a list of their completed courses, grades received, and courses yet to be completed.
Completion requirements are subject to change without notice.
Request a Certificate of Completion and Final Transcript
- Email your request to email@example.com or call Warren Lutz at 719-268-5923. Please include your full name, mailing address, and if applicable, the campus location where you will be attending 2nd-Year.
- Once the successful completion of all 39 first year courses is confirmed, your Certificate of Completion and final transcript will be processed and mailed to the address provided.
Apply to a Campus for 2nd-Year
- As soon as possible, contact the campus where you will be attending the 2nd-Year program. The campus will provide their admission requirements, due dates, and answer any questions you may have. Note: The campus admission process can begin before completing your 1st year courses.
- Click here for Campus Locations and contact information.
- The Distance Education department will forward a copy of your final transcript to the campus indicated in your Certificate of Completion and Final Transcript request.
For questions, please contact the Charis Main Office at 719-635-6029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org