Starting a Charis course is easier than you’d think.
- There is considerable flexibility with scheduling Distance Education courses.
- Take a single course or several at the same time, and in any sequence.
- Take courses from any or all of the Distance Education formats.
- Self-Paced courses may be taken at any time.
- Interactive courses are offered in 5-week terms throughout the year.
- Trimesters are designed to coordinate with the course order at the main campus in Colorado.
To complete the first-year with Charis Distance Education, you must complete the 39 courses (Course Descriptions). You may use this list to plan and track your progress towards completion. A course is considered complete when you have received a final grade of 70% or better. Courses taken through the Online format can be seen by logging into your account and looking in the “My Courses” section of the home page. You can also see the grade you received by opening your course and then clicking on the “Grades” link.
* Term 2017-H has been extended by one week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
No new lessons are assigned during the week of November 19-26, 2017.
These dates are subject to change without notice.
For questions about course enrollment, please contact the Charis Main Office at 719-635-6029 or email email@example.com