Don’t Go to Google—Go to God!
Is there any part of your flesh or your body that is not experiencing life and health?
I have spoken with doctors who have said that sometimes their patients know more about their illnesses than the doctors themselves! They’ve gone online and Googled it and learned everything they can about their symptoms and sickness.
The problem is they know too much about their problem. We don’t need to know the problem better; we need to know the Problem Solver better!
God has given us the remedy for that. He said, "Give attention to my words and incline your ear to my sayings" (Proverbs 4:20). It all has to do with our focus and our attention.
When sickness comes against you, don’t Google it—get in the Word!
You get in the Word of God, and give attention and focus to what God is saying. You will hear:
- By whose stripes YOU WERE HEALED (1 Peter 2:24).
- I am the Lord who heals you (Exodus 15:26).
- I will take away sickness from among you (Exodus 23:25).
- I will strengthen you and help you (Isaiah 41:10).
- He sent out his word and healed them (Psalms 107:20).
- By whose stripes YOU ARE HEALED (Isaiah 53:5).
So, don’t go to Google, go to God! His words “are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.” —Proverbs 4:22