Worship Arts School
3rd Year Schools:
"As a performer, I was taught how to own the stage. As a worship leader, the Holy Spirit taught me how to let Jesus own the stage!"
“Learn How to Let Jesus Take the Stage.”
The Worship School equips students with the tools and training to become a leader in worship ministry. Students receive innovation, creativity, and impartation from qualified, experienced teachers and national and international worship instructors. Students gain hands-on experience in musical development through participation in songwriting class, group vocal and piano classes, worship, and much more.
Course work for this program includes Theology of Worship, Music Theory, Song Writing, Music Lessons, Bible Doctrines, Relationship with God and more! At CBC’s Worship School we believe worship is a response to God’s grace—what He has already done in and for us.
Top 5 Features of the Worship School
1. We systematically develop Biblical foundations for a calling to a ministry of worship and the arts.
2. We help equip you to be an original through professional private lessons developing the skills that you are called to use through a once a week lesson and then personal practice time.
3. We develop your music theory and ear training ability based in the latest software that is able to move you forward from wherever you come in, which impacts everything you do musically from song-writing and arranging to planning and leading worship.
4. We provide a learning style that is interactive bringing innovation, creativity and impartation from well-qualified, experienced and caring teachers/mentors, including national and international instructors.
5. We offer you a loving spirit-filled environment in which to be discipled, as a servant/artist, established upon a biblical standard of character that will help you actually fulfill a ministry career.
What type of person should enroll in Worship School?
The person who is seeking further equipping and training in worship ministry and the arts.
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR, DANIEL AMSTUTZ: Daniel Amstutz has been described by many as a “father” of the modern worship movement, helping to pioneer and mentor many who continue to have tremendous impact on the body of Christ and modern culture as well. He is a published songwriter and recording artist. He has served as a pastor and teacher of over thirty years, while continuing to mentor ministry leaders.
Apply to Charis Worship School
Charis Third Year is available to graduates of Charis Bible College only.
Many of our campuses offer a Third Year program where students apply for an internship at the school, but the Business, Creative Arts, Media, Ministry, Missions, Practical Government or Worship schools are exclusive to the Woodland Park, Colorado campus. The Leadership Program is exclusive to select Charis Campuses, including Colorado.