3rd Year Schools:
The Third Year Business School will teach you how to make your Vision or Dream a reality. A Dream without action is a fantasy. Stop living in a fantasy world today and start living your destiny!
Charis Bible College is pleased to offer Third Year students the opportunity to learn from entrepreneurial-minded professionals, all facets of planning, implementing and running a successful business.
The Charis Bible College Business School exists to instill sound business principles in the body of Christ and populate the body and the marketplace with effective, well-financed ministry. Classes include “Do Business God’s Way”, “Start a Business from Scratch”, “How to Write a Comprehensive Business Plan”, setting up corporations, leadership qualities and more.
Top 5 Features of the Business School
1) Experienced accomplished and successful instructors who teach from their experience and directly from the Word.
2) The education is MBA quality.
3) We emphasize the importance of Godly, Kingdom minded businesses that a) benefit the Kingdom, b) benefit their employees, c) benefit the community, and d) and are Godly examples to the marketplace.
4) Our students are given the tools to research, develop, formulate, start, lead, operate and manage successful business.
5) The First and Second Year teaching of CBC is reinforced and built upon through application of God’s Word in every principle taught.
What type of person should enroll in Business School?
4) Knowledgeable in the use of a Computer and it’s various programs
7) Possess an understanding of what the Word teaches about stewardship and prosperity.
8) Possess a conviction that you are called to create wealth and to establish God’s Kingdom on the earth.
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR, PAUL MILLIGAN: With over thirty years of experience in the corporate world and twenty-three years building his own company, Paul has accumulated a wealth of business wisdom. He has founded twelve corporations along with his ministry, LifeWalk International. In January 2004, he began a worldwide teaching ministry to the body of Christ, primarily in the areas of business and personal financial stewardship.