Experience all that Charis has to offer in an intimate setting with a family atmosphere.
Unique full and part-time options are available with Charis Night School to suit your busy schedule.
Charis Bible College Night School combines a unique community and family atmosphere where we learn to walk with Jesus and share life with each other as He changes us from the inside out.
For four hours each night, we come together and get rooted and grounded in the Word of God through powerful teachings.
Both first year and second year can be completed at Night School. First year can be attended on a full or part-time basis. Pick the nights that accommodate your schedule.
Who should attend?
- People with day jobs
- People that like small class sizes
- Full time mom and dads
- Students with a limited budget
- People looking for fellowship with like-minded believers
- People that want to attend bible school
- People that want to develop a closer relationship with God
- People looking for full-time ministry training
We’ve made Night School flexible to fit your busy schedule. Here are 4 options to attend 1st year Night School.
1) Full time from 6:00-10:00 pm Monday-Friday.
2) Tract A from 6:00-8:00 pm Monday-Friday.
3) Tract B from 8:00-10:00 pm Monday-Friday.
4) Choose individual classes per term, and be here on the nights they are taught.
2nd and 3rd year Night School is full time only (6:00-10:00 pm Monday-Friday).